Course will be available in English & Tamil and on successful completion of this course you will
- Know the Fundamentals of Aquaponics
- Do and Donts in maintaining Aquaponics System
- Design and build your own Home or Semi Commercial Aquaponics System.
Guided Farm Tour:
As part of the Training Program you will have Guided Tour of our Commercial System in Neelithal Aqua Farms Facility.
On the Training Day:
- It will be a One Day Session from 10AM to 5PM.
- Please be available in the Farm 30 minutes prior to the scheduled Time.
- Please Bring Your Own Food for Lunch( Since we couldn't arrange locally here, Please excuse us).
Next Training Date :
If you would like to Register for our Course "Fundamentals of Aquaponics" Please Follow the below Steps
- Make the Payment (See Payment Mode) and take screenshot of the Payment.
- Book Now
for 27/8/2022 Training by completing the Registration Form.
- Once you make successful Payment and Registration you will get an email with Course Registration Confirmation.
- Please be available on the Farm 30 mins earlier to scheduled time.
Rs 2500 per Person.
Only Online Payment is Accepted. If you have issues with the payment,
Please contact us on Whatsapp for any queries @ 9840652406
- UPI Transfer:
- Using GooglePay/BHIM/Paytm/Any Mobile Bank App to neelithal@upi
- NEFT Transfer:
- Name : Nisar Mohamed
- A/C : 000901524577
- Bank : ICICI Bank, Nungambakam Branch, Chennai
- IFSC Code: ICIC0000009
- Fundamentals of Natural Farming
- Introduction to Aquaponics
- Water Quality Parameters in Aquaponics
- Ammonia , Nitrite, Nitrate
- Water Temperature
- Role of Oxygen in Aquaponics
- Role of Filtration in Aquaponics
- Mechanical Filters
- Rotary Drum Filter
- Radial Flow Filter
- Swirl Filter
- Media Filter
- Biological Filters
- Moving Bed Bio Reactor (MBBR)
- Trickle Filter
- Media Filter
- Role of pH and Alkalinity in Aquaponics
- Components of Aquaponics
- Types of Growbeds in Aquaponics
- Wicking Bed
- Deep Water Culture (DWC)
- Nutrient Film Technique (NFT)
- Continuous Flow Media Beds (CFM)
- Component Sizing in Aquaponics
- Designing and Sizing of Fish Tanks
- Designing and Sizing of Mechanical Filters
- Designing and Sizing of Biological Filter
- Designing and Sizing of Growbeds
- System Cycling , Adding Fish and Plants in Aquaponics